Cocktail Hour with the Sunshine Cocktail!
It’s been cold and raining all day, but it’s pure sunshine in this martini glass. The taste is bold and citrusy without being overly sweet. My kind of cocktail. I turned on the radio …”I’ll stop the world and melt with you.” The weekend is off to a great start. What? I can’t hear you. Did you say snow?
- 1/2 Cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 generous Tablespoon agave nectar or 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 Tablespoon heavy cream or half and half (optional)
- 4 oz. grapefruit juice and/or orange juice
- 2 oz. vodka (try flavored such as vanilla, coconut or ginger)
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 3 dashes aromatic or orange bitters
Place the mango, agave or sugar, heavy cream, grapefruit/orange juice, vodka, lime juice and bitters in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a martini glass and enjoy!